Monday, January 16, 2012

A Fun FREEBIE for Groundhog Day!

Who doesn't LOVE a celebration?  Well, I have to say that Groundhog Day is one of my all time favorites!   I think it is because it is such a safe and fun day ~ no need to worry about offending anyone or being politically correct, etc.  Well, I just uploaded a FUN FREEBIE on my TpT Store!  Groundhog Grub treat bag toppers!  I put Gummi Worms in a cellophane bag (you can also use a Ziploc lunch bag, etc.) and they were a BIG hit with my students last year!  CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN :)  Here is what mine look like:




4 comments:

  1. Those are too cute! Thank you for sharing!!! :) I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, so cute! Makes me want to do Groundhog's Day stuff which I never have time to do! Just found your cute blog! Welcome to blogging! Stop on by mine.

    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your GH Day freebies!!! I grabbed them all!! I started following your blog too and pinned your groundhog day freebies on Pinterest!!!

    ReplyDelete