Wednesday, January 25, 2012

One of those days...

I am having "one of those days" friends :(  The internet and TeachersPayTeachers are not making my life easy this morning.  My latest freebie, Burrow or Bust! (I discovered this morning) is not printing correctly.  I have no idea why, but I am sure it will keep me awake all night tonight trying to figure it out!  I also started a second TpT Store yesterday for toddler related products and it disappeared.  Makes me want to crawl in bed and hit the "rewind" button :)  Sooo, speaking of TOTS...I want to share two of my other blogs that you may enjoy.  The first one is Trendz-n-Traditionz and it is devoted to family traditions and holidays.  The other one is all about Toddlers!  It is Toadally Tots!  I created an awesome Groundhog Day Tot Pack that will be a freebie as soon as I can straighten out everything with TpT.  Come on over and join me if you would like. I would love to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment